2010 Pu-erh Mini Waffle Tea Brick Cooked(Shou
Treasure Green Yunnan Bing Dao Tea Mountain
熟磚 80 克 2010
Premium Pu-erh tea gives a great tea experience. Cooked/Shou Pu-erh mini waffle has a smooth, earthy tone, subtle and rich flavour with sweet taste that follows after each sip. Each compressed in a mini waffle brick designed to break apart easily into brewing portions. Each mini waffle is 80 grams in weight.
Each tea brick is elegantly wrapped in natural xuan paper (calligraphy paper) blended with spring tea leaves.
- Choice of teapot, terracotta or porcelain
- Break off 1 small square from the brick for 125 ml of water
- Water temperature 100°C or 2l2°F
- Rinse tea leaves by pouring hot water on the leaves and drain water out immediately
- Do not need to re-broil water as long as the water remains at 90-95°C or 194-203°F
- Pour water again on the tea leaves steep for 25-30 seconds for the 1st infusion
- 20 seconds for the 2nd brew
- Add 5 seconds to each subsequent brews, water temperature at 90-95°C.