Imperial Orchid Dan Cong Oolong 芝蘭香單樅
- aromatic & elegant
Imperial Orchid Dan Cong Oolong is harvested from Wu Dong Mountain in Chaozhou, Guangdong China. Also known as Bamboo Leave Dong Cong because of the shape of the leaves.
This tea is semi-fermented, the intense natural orchid aroma is persistent throughout 8 to 10 brews. Enjoy the aroma, honey and fruity rich taste.
- Antioxidant Level: Medium
- Caffeine Content: High
Origin: Guangdong, China
Product Code: LG238
- Imperial Orchid Dan Cong Oolong
- 1 pack (8g) for 200ml water
- Tool - thin layer Gaiwan or thin Porcelain teapot
Water Temperature - 95°C / subsequent brews 90°C
- Time - 1st brew 10 seconds / 2nd brew at 8 seconds / 3rd brew at 8 seconds / 10 to 12 seconds for additional brews
- Should give 10 to 12 brews.