Big Red Tunic High Fire 50%武夷山 大紅袍(高火) Premium Quality Chinese Oolong Tea
- sophisticated & full bodied
Big Red Tunic also known as Dahongpao. it is the #1 most famous tea in China. It has an bright reddish brown colour. The varieties under this category generally give a shorter, but more robust impression both in the aroma and in taste as compared with other oolongs.
This has to do with the plucks of the particular local cultivars as treated in the production style popularly adapted there with high fire and aggressively swift handling of the leaves. Dark, rich, flavourful and high aroma with fantastic cliff rhythm.
- Antioxidant Level: Medium
- Caffeine Content: High
- Origin: Wuyi Mountain, Fujian, China
- Product Code: LW054
- Big Red Tunic Cliff Oolong
- 1 pack (8g) for 150ml water
- Tool - Terracotta or Porcelain teapot
Water Temperature – 100°C / subsequent brews 95°C
- Time - 1st and 2nd brew 12 seconds / 3rd brew at 10 seconds / 15 seconds for additional brews. Additional 10 seconds after 5 brews
- Should give 9 to 10 brews.