2008 Bamboo Mini Pu-erh Tea Cakes (Cooked/Shou) 200g
2008 竹殼普洱小餅(熟餅) 熟餅 200 克
Each 200g tube contains approximately 16 cooked mini tea cake (~10g) shaped like a coin. The flavour has a mild woody note with full bodied flavourful texture, sweetness in the finish by the 3rd infusion.
Product Code: PY244
- Origin: Menghao, Yunnan, China
Note: ½ teacake gives two-three servings. These teacakes are hand pressed, so some cakes were pressed tighter and will unfold faster than others. Use a shorter brew time for this tea.
- use ½ a teacake for 125ml teapot
- rinse tea once with 95C water
- 1st infusion 90C for 25 seconds
- 2nd infusion 90C for 5 seconds
- 3rd infusion 90C for 10 seconds
- subsequent brews 90C for 25 -30 seconds
- lasts for 5-6 brews.