1980's Aged Shou Mei White Tea 陳年貢眉
1980's Aged Shou Mei White Tea
1980's 陳年壽眉 福建
Private Collection Rare Premium Tea – Treasure Green Tea Company
Aged Shou Mei is another spectacular tea that we have carefully stored in our cellar for 30+ years. Its high honey aroma, rich mellow flavor, exceptional smooth is greatly balanced with a long lingering sweetness.
Special Brewing method:
- 1 heaping tablespoon (4g) for 125ml (4oz) Porcelain teapot or Gaiwan
- Water temperature should be 95°C (203°F)
- Warm teapot, faircup and teacups
- Rinse tea and pour out immediately
- 1st brew steep for 20 seconds
- 2nd brew steep for 20 seconds
- Water temperature 90°C (194°F) for subsequent brews
- Each additional brews add 10 seconds
- It should last for 7-8 brews.
- Product Code: WF176
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately.