"Romantic Symphony of Peony" featured MarTEAni for Client Appreciation Party
"Romantic Symphony of Peony"
featured marTEAni for Client Appreciation Party November 5, 2015
- 10g of Season’s Blend Romantic Peony
- 8 ml Peony Syrup *
- 40ml Tanqueray gin
- 20ml Crown Royal rye whisky
- Rinse 10g Romantic Peony with warm water
- Steep with 125ml of hot water (85°C) for 5 minutes
- Strain and chill for at least 20 minutes.
* Peony Syrup:
- 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup water, 5 peony buds (rinse gently in hot water).
- Bring sugar and water to a boil and stir for a minute
- Simmer for 5 minutes
- Turn heat off and allow to sit for 8 minutes
- Add rinsed peony buds and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before use.
MarTEAni preparation (for two 8oz martini glasses):
- In a shaker, add 3 to 4 ice cubes
- Add 40ml Tanqueray gin and 20ml Crown Royal whisky
- Add 8ml peony syrup
- Add 125ml chilled "Romantic Peony"
- Shake, serve and Enjoy!