Brewing Guide for Premium Luk On One Basket Tea
Tips on making the perfect pot of Chinese Tea. Teas in each category are unique. please use this is as a guide to match individual tastes
- Tea Type Luk On One Basket Tea
- Water Temp °C/ °F 95°C / 203°F
- Tea per 250 ml water (grams) 5g (1 tsp)
- 1st Infusion Steep Time (seconds) 30 to 40 sec
- + Infusions (seconds) + 30 sec
- Maximum No. of Infusions 5 to 6
- Teapot Type Recommended Terracotta or Porcelain
- Always start by cleaning and washing the teapot with boiling water.
- Place the suggested amount of tealeaves in the warm pot and rinse tealeaves with hot water. This action brings out the initial flavour of tealeaves.
- Warm teacups with hot water.
- Never fill up a cup one at a time. Arrange the cups in a circle and pour the brew out in a continuous circular motion.
- In other words, pour a small amount of tea into each cup in a few rounds until they are full. This ensures the taste of the tea is perfectly balanced.